This beta is introducing another game mode which is adventure, in which you can control a character (which will be customizable in the future). It’s not finished so for now it’s just a WIP. Enjoy!
- Added experimental adventure mode with a character that can be controlled
- Added a placeholder door structure necessary to let players move between zones in adventure mode
- Added connexon to build gap junctions between different intracellular zones
- Dispatchers can’t be placed on cell membrane anymore (to simplify)
- Pickers can’t be placed on extracellular tissues anymore
- Multiple item drag is now implicit on structures which only act as source
- Advanced new game options have been moved in their own view
- Added tooltip to warn when a recipe can’t be produced inside a zone
- Added world generation setting for darkness intensity
- Added option to disable auto pause on load game
- Added fix to sensibility of pickup while dragging with right mouse button
- Force pickup modifier now doesn’t alternate dropping item when hand is full
- Added validation of starting area to avoid locked out situations
A lot of engine code has been changed for future features so it’s possible there could be some issues, don’t forget to report them in Discord!